Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Shhh...

 


My God is now too personal, too precious to me, can't bear to think that it is the same entity that all the others are loudly bandying about...creating such a furore, fighting and screaming .

I can't bear your name being taken in hatred and anger. They have tainted my moments of Divine ecstasy with their craving for vengeance and sense of vendetta. I no longer want to wear any symbols or badges of religion

I want to nestle your presence deep in my soul in a sea of love, compassion. 

I want to keep you safe within me, hidden from the world who either perceive you as something to prove a point with or as a weapon of loathing and destruction. It hurts to think that they make you the reason for so much of hatred and conflict, all the arson and bloodshed all in your name…


Is it actually you that they are talking about ?


No comments: