Saw an interesting tag at Chandni's.
1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it.
I’ve got a couple of scars on my face- hmmm..one on the right side of my forehead and another on my right temple slightly below my eye. Both have the same story- as a child, though I was not particularly naughty, I did try leaping from cots, school desks- and landed without using my feet. And then blood, tears , stitches, scars…
2. What is on the walls in your room?
One austere looking “Mathrubhoomi” calendar scribbled with the b‘days of friends and relatives . A picture of Radha and Krishna bought from the streets in Udupi.
3. What does your phone look like?
Err…it looks like any ‘phone’ is supposed to look like!
4. What music do you listen to?
Classical songs sung by B’bay Jayashree, Aruna Sairam
Old Hindi film songs.
5. What is your current desktop picture?
Picture of a reddish sun burst on the horizon.
6. What do you want more than anything right now?
Nothing in particular.
7. Do you believe in gay marriage?
Well, I do believe in ‘To each his/her own’.
8. What time were you born?
9. Are your parents still together?
Well, Divorce was never an option on their cards.
10. What are you listening to?
Right now, only to the hum of the pc.
11. Do you get scared of the dark?
The absence of light does not scare me, but I do consider it an inconvenience at times.
12. The last person to make you cry?
My brother and his family. Let me explain .
The last time I cried was when I said Goodbye to my brother and his family as they were returning abroad after the hols .
13. What is your favorite perfume/cologne?
14. What kind of hair/eye colour do you like on the opposite sex?
Thick, Black ,wavy hair with random streaks of grey, eyes that glint with mischief (on a particular member of the opposite gender to be specific).
15. Do you like pain killers?
While I’m not overwhelmed with affection for them I do find them rather indispensable at times.
16. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
Doesn’t apply to me.
17. Favorite pizza topping?
I dislike Pizzas.
18. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
Feeling rather full right now after a sumptous breakfast of Uthappams, still I think I can have Hot spicy samosas followed by Butterscotch Icecream any time.
19. Who was the last person you made mad?
Of late , My elder son at any point of time.
20. Is anyone in love with you?