Tuesday, February 28, 2006

For want of...

Its been some days since I blogged. Not that I've to meet a deadline or keep a word, yet when I'm at a loss for words - I miss being able to blog-
and as I was blog hopping- I landed into Aruna's lair - and there I found fodder for my blog! I promptly jumped over to find what kind of a personality I was thru the shortest online test and here's what I found out- and whether its true or not- ahhh- who knows- its fun tho- doing these random tests- curiosity factor is optimum- and atleast I can post it!
Your Personality Profile
You are funky, outdoorsy, and down to earth.While you may not be a total hippie...You're definitely one of the most free spirited people around.
You are very impulsive - every day is a new adventure.However, you do put some thought behind all your actions.Still, you do tend to shock and offend people from time to time!
The World's Shortest Personality Test
and another thing, whenever I post a new blog the page gets realigned such that one has to scroll all the way down to be able to read them. Sometimes it gets aligned at the top by itself, sometimes, if I republish it over and over again it works and at other times the posts remain stubbornly way down...anybody have any idea how to deal with it- I shall be grateful...

3 comments:

The Individualist said...

That's a very safe personality that they've offered you, I guess. I can't think of too many people who'll say, NO! THAT'S NOT ME! Shrewd people.
And as for your post realigning by itself, hmm, it happened to me once. And I just cross checked someone else's source code, compared it with mine and edited the same in mine. Corrected the differences. And everything has been working perfect ever since.

Priya Sivan said...

Ardra, probably it is becos of editing your template. Before you work out on the template, always copy and save it as a word document.

Willowtree said...

Thank you so much for the kind and beautiful words you left on my blog, it made my day!