Monday, November 21, 2005

Seventeen years together...

November13th 2005
This anniversary was a beautiful day… its been 17 years together for us…woke up with a feeling of basking in immense love, caring, togetherness- contentedness- gratitude…

We went to the rockfort temple- just the two of us- friends and relatives kept calling to wish us-
After breakfast, went to seek blessings of grandmother, and granduncle- went to v’amma’s friend’s place- she wanted me to sing for her sister- and I sang- I realise that my nervousness while singing has decreased considerably- thank God- otherwise I get so nervous that I cannot enjoy the melody-

in the evening we went to Ayyappan’s temple- I love going there- it is so serene.. then we went to the new shopping mall here- it was too crowded- ran into a lady whom I had seen 20 years ago- she was also a student of my Bharathanatyam Guru- we recognized eachother…it was nice
Then we went for dinner in a cosy rooftop place- it was a wonderful day…

1 comment:

buckwaasur said...

hi ardra...congrats on the anniversary to both of u... :-)