Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Another rainy day...

Nov 22nd
The whole of today feels like Saturday and not Tuesday- its been raining all day- its grey and dull outside- there is a lethargy about the feel of the day, if you know what I mean- it has the typical weekend feel to it- the schools have declared holiday, but thankfully today my puttars in a more amicable mood- just minor squirmishes- now I should n’t be grudging them a few arguments and shrieks- so ok, no complains from me-

There is a family function coming up this weekend and its going to be a busy one- relatives will be coming down from Kerala- DH is busy with the organizing and the arrangements- the function is to be held at the factory premises- I don’t have much to do- but I expect guests to arrive at home on Saturday.

When I spoke to DH earlier, he seemed rather preoccupied- the rains had poured a damper – we have this ground in front of our factory, and just 2 days ago, we had loaded mud all over- and now it was one huge, slushy mess- what a sight when the guests arrive- and it was this that was worrying DH- what to do- we can just try to lay a row of huge stones to enable people to walk over the slush…

I just hope and pray that the function goes on fine without a hitch…

1 comment:

Akruti said...

All will be fine:) Havefun.